Deck-X Kit – ONE
Out of stock
Out of stock
With this modular AR headset kit you can build your Project North Star Deck X.
With the Intel® RealSense™ T261 6-DOF sensor (not included in the kit) and Ultraleap’s Stereo IR 170 (included) packed under one lid, the Deck X is more compact than previous modified versions. It also comes with the Integrator, a custom-built USB Hub System with integrated Arduino, Flash Drive, and built-in programmable buttons. The buttons can do whatever you want—but come pre-programmed for adjusting optical ergonomics factors, like IPD and eye position relative to the lenses.
The most exciting part about the Integrator, though, might be that it brings down the use of cables down from 4 to just 2! Not only does that reduce the number of USB ports used on your computer, it greatly reduces the weight of the cable bundle hanging off the back of your head.
About the XR kits:
- Kit ZERO provides all the necessary components to build a Project North Star Deck X headset, except the 3D-printed parts. The kit includes one Ultraleap Stereo IR170. The kit doesn’t includes the Intel® RealSense™ T261.
- Kit ONE provides all the necessary components to build a Project North Star Deck X headset, including the 3D-printed parts. The kit includes one Ultraleap Stereo IR170. The kit doesn’t includes the Intel® RealSense™ T261.
- Kit TWO provides an assembled and calibrated Project North Star Deck X headset. The kit doesn’t includes the Intel® RealSense™ T261.
Check out the table below for more details:
|Components||Kit Zero||Kit One||Kit Two|
|North Star Classic Electronics & Optics||√||√||√|
|North Star Deck X Specific Electronics||√||√||√|
|North Star Mechanical Parts||√||√||√|
|North Star 3D Printed Parts||NO||√||√|
|PETG 3D Printed Sensor Mounting Bracket for Intel® RealSense™ T261*||√||√||√|
|North Star Cables Bundle 3m||√||√||√|
|Intel® RealSense™ T261 Accessories||√||√||√|
|Intel® RealSense™ T261||NO||NO||NO|
|Ultraleap Stereo IR 170||√||√||√|
|Screwdriver & Hex Wrench||√||√||√|
|Assembled and Calibrated||NO||NO||√|
*) All Kits, come with a PETG + carbon fiber 3D-printed sensor mounting bracket because of the temperatures that the T261 can reach. Although the T261 isn’t part of the kits, we still provide parts to assemble the sensor. There are still some store that are selling this particular sensor.
*) Once you placed your order, we’ll do our best to ship it within 5 to 7 business days to allow for printing time. A tracking number will be provided after the order has been shipped.
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us. Have fun with your North Star build!
This headset kit requires a certain level of technical expertise. Please consult these technical resources before purchasing:
- Design and Printing files for Deck-X North Star Variants
- North Star Integrator Hub EagleCAD Files
- Project North Star Discord Community
- Community documentation
- Hand alignment tool
- Leap Motion Project North Star Github
- Leap Motion (Ultraleap) Blog
Intel and Intel RealSense are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
|Dimensions||33.0 × 25.0 × 9.0 cm|